We had a fun Saturday visiting and dukeing it out on the wii with family and friends in Vancouver ( there were 11 adults and seven kids ranging in age from 9 yrs-14 months). The Grand Champion of the round robin wii boxing tournament was my Dad, somehow he avoided a photo. He did however win a really cool certificate made by Claire (Jory and Leanna's 9 yr. old niece). Jerry got a TKO against my mom, and Leanna won the match against Jory. Zac wasn't very interested in the wii, he did however find one purple sparkly high heel shoe that he walked around in for most of the day.....good thing he is only three or I might be worried :)The visit was much too short, Leanna, Jory and Hailey (sister, brother-in-law, and niece) had to fly back to Maine early Sunday morning. We are counting down the days until we see them again in May for Dr. Jory's graduation!

3 comments:
We had a GREAT time. And I'm probbly going to have to borrow your blog title- it's super fun. And I have to mention one small but important note: I beat jory in the match =)...and I'm still sore from it.
Aww!! I wish I could've been there! :) I love the Wii!! I can't wait to get one...I just have to convince Dan...
Oh! That IS very important! I stand corrected, I will edit the Blog for you Lanna :)
Post a Comment