Thursday, December 10, 2009

Coffee Anyone?

Well, I decided to take a quick shower while Zac and Kelsey were playing so nicely in the livingroom...or so I thought...
Apparently Kelsey did the dumping, but by the look of things Zac had a fun time "making roads" with his cars.
Sometimes you just have to find the hummor in things in stead of turning into "crazy mom".
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

Oh she is so cute when she's pouty.... I bet you had fun cleaning up that mess! ;)

Chronicle of the Chapmans said...

Yipes.....glad you kept your sense of humor. Merry Christmas (and put the coffee under lock and key)! :)

Rose Family said...

Hahaha!!! That is AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love her expression! very cute.

RYAN

Gibson Family said...

ohhhh my goodness! Glad you were able to laugh :) We love you!

Pop-pop and Grandma said...

I guess this is the reason I pray daily for our mothers to have a good sense of humor! As for Zac how could he pass up a golden opportunity? After all he had warned you that Kelsey was in the cupboard!