Ever so often for "something special" the kiddos and I will head over to Kmart, not to shop, but to ride the ponies. They get so excited, you would think that we were going to an extravagant amusement park! I know it won't last, I suppose I'd better take advantage of the bargain price for this bit of fun while I can. :)
6 comments:
The quarter horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rode those ALL the time and loved them! ...yeah so what if it was last week but hey... haha. awesome, love the smiles!
- RYAN -
ohhh how fun!!!!
What cute pictures!
well, would you look at that...Kelsey is smiling! Hooray! LOL
Super cute pictures! Can't wait until Vincy can ride the ponies! :)
Love those pictures! I don't know who wrote this--Enjoy
Do you scold when he tumbles the chairs for a train,
Or uses a pan for a drum?
Do you fret when he comes in soaking wet from the rain,
Or throwing snow 'til his fingers are numb?
Do you say it's no use trying to straighten the house,
When he scatters his toys o'er the room? Do you see other children as still as a mouse, when he comes in with a "boom"? Then just for a moment think how it would seem with all things in order and neat; How dull and monotonous life you'd deem, without the sound of his feet. Would you trade with your neighbor her palace of gold, which never a finger mark blessed? I'm sure you would not for a world of gold trade that kiss as you tuck him to rest.
And BOYS WILL BE BOYS, as the saying goes, so why fret your young life away; but enjoy ever moment of boyhood woes, be a child with your child every day.
Post a Comment