
Zachary managed to make it 13 months in between visits to the ER. This latest visit (9:00pm Friday evening) was by far the worst yet. Of course these things happen so quickly, the best we can tell is that Zac was "spinning" (his words), slipped and fell against the wood stove. The white on the stove is Zachary's skin....
Zac has second degree burns on his right hand and his neck. He was in A LOT of pain but felt much better after the ER Doc gave him Hyrocodone and Fentanyl.
This injury could have been much worse, we are so thankful for God's hand of protection on Zachary.
"Beware that you don't despise a single one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels are always in the presence of my heavenly Father." Matthew 18:10

5 comments:
Oh Angela, I am so sorry for Zachary. I know how bad I felt for Daniel and his burn was so minor to Zach's. My heart hurts for you and him both. Hope he is better soon.
Poor guy! Praise God that he's okay!
Zachary, It makes Gramma hurt when I see you with your burn. I will be praying that it will not hurt to much and heal really well. I love you so much. Gramma
Yikes. Poor guy. I'll be praying that he heals quickly and isn't in too much pain.
Went to the pediatrician today. Zac is healing nicely. We can now leave the bandages off, yet we'll apply them at night. Must lather up with sunblock especially for the next 6 months. Should the new skin get sunburned, it would be permanently discolored.
Post a Comment