This is the conversation that I had with Zachary the other day at Thomas' baseball practice. Zac-Mom, there is something in my mouth.
Me-Oh, (not really listening) what is it?
Zac-Gum.
Me-Where did you get the gum? (he REALLY has my attention now since I was 100% certain that I hadn't given him any.)
Zac-The ground.
Me-SPIT IT OUT!!!!!
I hope Zac's guardian angel's (I'm sure he must have more than one) get over time pay :)
Side note- The pinkish tint to Zac's left eye is from the black eye (last week's injury ) that came from a battle with the coffee table.

3 comments:
Ewwwww! Angela, How are we ever going to survive these boys?
Angela, sounds to me like you have every chance to get some gray hair like happened to me with Jerry!! Enjoy these days! They grow up so very fast!!
And you are going to let this kid play sports?
Post a Comment