I like thomas's hand up in the air, saying, "Hmmm, wonder how that happened?" I'm sure it was just a strong gust of wind.
That is EXACTLY what he is saying!
Thank God that Summer is not to long so the Mullin kids can live to see a new school year!!!!
YIKES!!! Methinks it might be a good idea to get some cement and anchor down somebody's swingset! :o)
this behavior must come from their father....us girls would NEVER think of doing anything like THAT!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like thomas's hand up in the air, saying, "Hmmm, wonder how that happened?" I'm sure it was just a strong gust of wind.
That is EXACTLY what he is saying!
Thank God that Summer is not to long so the Mullin kids can live to see a new school year!!!!
YIKES!!! Methinks it might be a good idea to get some cement and anchor down somebody's swingset! :o)
this behavior must come from their father....us girls would NEVER think of doing anything like THAT!!!
Post a Comment