Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tis' The Season

Time to put on my mini-van driving soccer mom hat! Both Thomas and Zac are playing soccer this year, they love it. Which is good, because Jerry and I wouldn't be getting our selves and three kids up and out the door by 8:30AM on a Saturday for something that they didn't like to do. Kelsey is a reluctant Soccer fan. Since I was ginormously prego with Kelsey during Thomas' 1st soccer season, she has literally been going to soccer practices and games her entire life. The picture of Kelsey in the collage is typical, she will place her chair so her back faces the game. Time will tell if Kelsey will play when she is old enough.
Here is my soap box about soccer. WHY DON'T THEY KEEP SCORE?! Shouldn't the kids be learning how to be both gracious winners and losers??? Besides, it is hard for me to keep score in my head since I only pay attention to the game when one of my kids is playing.....Oh, was that last part out loud? :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gibson Family said...

way to go Thomas and Zac! You boys look great!

***dear Kels, Your Auntie Emmy LOVES your purse!!!

Hilary said...

Looks like fun!

But I would agree, Aunt Angela...it is silly not to keep score. If they don't learn to win or lose now, when will they learn? Or, wait, is that why we have adults that act like big babies when they lose?