I would have had an aneurysm! Her expression cracks me up. So glad you were able to get the cabinets clean!
Ohhh Kelsey Rose! You gotta help mom keep them pretty! Auntie Emmy will send you some pretty paper to draw some pretty pictures on....We love you :)@angela--are you breathing again yet??? I think Dan would have had a heart attack!
It looks wonderful!!! I can't believe that they even were written upon!!! Good job Angela!!! We still have some reminders of Becky's art around. They were mostly crayon creations.
Uh-oh!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I would have had an aneurysm! Her expression cracks me up. So glad you were able to get the cabinets clean!
Ohhh Kelsey Rose! You gotta help mom keep them pretty! Auntie Emmy will send you some pretty paper to draw some pretty pictures on....We love you :)
@angela--are you breathing again yet??? I think Dan would have had a heart attack!
It looks wonderful!!! I can't believe that they even were written upon!!! Good job Angela!!! We still have some reminders of Becky's art around. They were mostly crayon creations.
Uh-oh!
Post a Comment