Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Zoo Snooze

 
Last Friday, Thomas' Cubscout den spent the night with the sharks at the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. Not only did they sleep next to the shark tank, but they toured the zoo, learned about different animals in the ocean (notice who's child is NOT listening to the instructor in the photo...) did a craft, had a snack, put out breakfast for the elephants, and then in the morning had breakfast themselves. LOTS of fun! What part of all this did Thomas find the most exciting? Seeing an elephant poop. nice.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Thomas That really sounds like a great time!!! I don't know if I could sleep with SHARKS near by. You are brave!!!! Love You, Gramma

Chronicle of the Chapmans said...

Sigh, leave it to a boy to think an elephant's bodily functions are exciting! LOL Boys!!!!!

Gibson Family said...

oh my goodness Thomas! That is sooo awesome!!! Can I come next time??

Anonymous said...

I would suggest that he IS listening and could tell everything that the leader said, he just had to have some part of his body moving. Sounds like a wonderfully fun time.