Monday, January 26, 2009
Silly boys !
Thomas and Zac constantly keep us in stitches, they both have an unlimited amount of zest and energy! Lately they have both said some very funny things so I thought I would write them down before my poor brain forgets.
Thomas, "Mom, pink is on my zero list."
Zachary, when we were getting into the van on a cold morning, "Mom, baby is steaming!" "She is a steam engine!"
Zachary, "Mom I want a chopstick." A chopstick? I'm thinking the last time we were at a Chinese restaurant you were about 18 months old? How do you even remember and how do you even know the word? Zac, "I want a chopstick." "Mom, I want a chopstick for my lips!" Then I get it, chap stick!
Thomas, after Zac spilled his milk all over the table, he lifted up his plate and says, "look, no flood damage!"
The top left hand side picture is one of my favorites, it was taken last winter when it was about 40 degrees outside. For unknown reasons the boys decided to take off their clothes and dance on the deck :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thanks for making us laugh!
Ohh...you guys never have a dull moment with those two around! What fun:) I love hearing about all of their crazy adventures!
P.S. Dear Thomas, pink should be on your top ten list because it is your Auntie Emmy's FAVORITE color :)
Great stories and pictures!
We need to get together sometime, every time I'm looking at your blog and Timothy is looking he asks "Who are those kids?".
Yes, we do need to plan to get together the next time that we are in Moses. We would love to see you guys and I'm sure our boys would have lots of fun !
Post a Comment