Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kelsey Walks!


Kelsey began walking a couple weeks back.
At her 1st year check-up, Kelsey weighed in at 25# (92nd percentile) and was 30.5" tall (81st percentile).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that this blog was a good idea! I really enjoy getting updates on your family, and seeing pictures and videos of the kids.

Smith Family said...

Way to go Kelsey! We're so proud of you. (Thomas is so cute on the couch. You can tell he is so excited for his little sister.) Hailey weighed in at 16 pounds...5th percentile. I'm sure she'll catch up soon, her mom was the 'super tanker'.

Gibson Family said...

I have tears!!! Kelsey is so precious! Thanks for showing the video...and that DRESS! I just can't get over how cute she is!

P.S. Kelsey, can I borrow your dress in about 9 months? I like fluffy dresses:)

Love, Riley Jo

Mullin family said...

You bet Riley! Fluffy dresses are fun!
Kelsey