I would like to introduce you to Karen. Yes, she does look like Kelsey, that is because Karen IS Kelsey, but don't tell this to Zac! Between 8:15 and 11: 30 Monday-Friday, while Thomas is at school, Kelsey becomes Karen. It is so cute to hear Zac's one sided dialogue with Karen. I knew it would be a different dynamic with just Zac and Kelsey at home, what I didn't expect was Kelsey's name to change :)

3 comments:
Kind of makes one think of his mother.
Remember baby Andrew? You couldn't see him but he and Angela had great fun playing together.
Kinda reminds me of "friends" the game Lanna and I played...who wants to play with your sister??? But if she becomes a "friend"...well that's wayyy more fun!
Here is hoping Zac and KAREN don't run into Connie THOMPson---the evil arch enemy of imaginary friends......
Oh! Connie THOMPson! I had forgotten about her, I'll tell the kidd-o's to keep a look out :)
Post a Comment