While we were in Moses Lake we were blessed by being able to be a part of our nephew Vincent's dedication. After the service we had the great idea of getting a picture of Kelsey and Vince together in their cute Sunday outfits. Kelsey was less than thrilled.....

4 comments:
Well of course she is grumpy! She knows Vincent is ALREADY betroved to Riley Jo! Plus, he is family...you might as well have posed her with one of her brothers! LOL! We will find a suitable boy for Kelsey...you know, for when she turns 50 and is able to date...
P.S. Vincent is sooo adorable! He is still at the top of the list for Riley Jo...what a sweetheart! I want to squish him!
I absolutely LOVE this! How funny!
I think Kelsey would rather be playing outside. Sitting for Pictures just isn't her thing!
Blue Tarp
Post a Comment