Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You'll shoot your eye out!!!


Jerry bought Thomas a Red Ryder BB gun for his birthday. I know that Jerry will do a great job of supervising and teaching Thomas about gun safety, but I still feel nervous about it....I'm his mother, its part of my job description.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

I think he needs safety goggles, ear plugs, an orange vest, and hmmm what else... do they make helmets for those things? Looks like fun, scary, but fun.

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

You're a brave mama! He's pretty cute with it though. :D

Gibson Family said...

Uncle Dan Dan says good form...when you come to Colorado you can help him get rid of the critters around the farm...

Auntie Emmy says, keep practicing and you can bring home an elk! Then you can mount his head onto your wall...your mom will love it! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!