Friday, September 11, 2009

Anniversary



16 years ago today...
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

Oh, Angela this is too cute! It made me laugh though when I realized that my sister had a Ken doll with the same tux Jerry had on. ;)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! What a cute couple. Angela you don't look any different than you did 8 years ago. Enjoy your day!!

Smith Family said...

Wow, love the puffy sleeves. You look almost the same. Jerry looks like he's 12.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahhahaha...LOVE it! awesome.

- RYAN -

Gibson Family said...

Thank goodness you didn't show the whole wedding party!! Although, I think my hair would have been too big to fit in the frame....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! We love you very very much!

Pop-pop and Grandma said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Thanks for this reminder! You two look like skinny young teenagers! (And I know you weren't)

Chronicle of the Chapmans said...

I meant to comment on this earlier. Angela you look so beautiful and haven't changed much. Poor Jerry though he looks scared half to death. Isn't that the fate of all grooms? LOL