Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Autumn

Last Sunday afternoon we made our annual trek to the pumpkin patch. It was bitter sweet. Jerry and I realized when we were getting the kids ready, that, for the first time we didn't have to bring the baby backpack. Sigh. Babies grow so fast. I have a new nephew arriving on or around Dec. 8th, so I will get my baby fix then, with out the 3 AM feedings!
We all had a grand time (even Kelsey!), going through the corn maze, playing in the hay, checking out the tractors, and of course picking out HUGE pumpkins. Kelsey still insists on calling the pumpkins "apples", I guess we will have to work on that.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

That's funny that she calls them apples....Alex has started telling people pumpkins say ooh ooh aah aah (like a monkey). At least she knows they're food and not animals! Great pics!

Chronicle of the Chapmans said...

I am glad to see Kelsey finally smiling for a picture during a family outing! Looks like you guys had a great time. I am ignorning the fact that Jerry is wearing a Steelers sweatshirt! LOL. Who is having a baby in Dec? One of Jerry's siblings?

Mullin family said...

My sister Leanna is having baby #4! They have yet to decide on a name so we are calling him Quatro.

Pop-pop and Grandma said...

We thoroughly enjoy your pictures and comments, Angela. Thank you so much. It helps to keep us up to date with those beautiful three.

Gibson Family said...

Ohh how fun! Except I am not too sure about the picture on the bottom left...a little too scary for me.....It's funny you just went to a pumpkin patch, this friday I am helping our friends down the road with their pumpkin patch and corn maze....lots of fun! If there aren't too many school kids I will try to get some pics