Monday, October 5, 2009

Plan B

My original plan was for Kelsey to wear the shoes that the boy's had outgrown for her outside play shoes. Apparently I'm going to have to re-think this. The other day Kelsey was outside wearing Zac's old shoes for about 10 minutes, then she came inside. When I went to check on her she had (all by herself) changed out of Zac's shoes and had put on her cute pink Hello Kitty croc's . I have tried several times since then to put the boy's old shoes on Kelsey, she will have nothing to do with it. I really don't have a problem with the croc's being outside play shoes, I can just hose them off, but since they are made with holes in the side, and it is now the rainy season, I suppose pink rain boots are in our future...? SHHH, don't tell Kelsey, she is wearing Thomas' old zip hoody in the picture :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelsey you do have very GOOD fashion sense.Auntie Em would be SO proud!!!! Love you Gramma

Chronicle of the Chapmans said...

LOL, how dare she come between you and your recycling efforts! LOL, that is the nice thing about boys they don't care. Yes, I think pink rain boots are in your future. I think Sundbird has some that look like ladybugs if you're of a mind....

Gibson Family said...

Kelsey Rose! You poor thing...don't worry...Auntie Emmy will do some shopping for you...you just keep telling your mom, pink is best!!! Loves, Auntie Emmy and Riley Joanne