I love it! They are so wonderful!
Thanks for sharing. Yes, they are very cute. Love you, Gramma
just throwin it out there but I do now own a sweater vest. hahahah so we need a brother pic. where's jeralds?????-RYAN-
Ryan, that would be Sooo much fun! Jerry doesn't know it but he WILL be wearing a sweater vest too...
hahahahah =)-RYAN-
SWEETNESS!
They are very cute, great faces and cute outfits!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love it! They are so wonderful!
Thanks for sharing. Yes, they are very cute. Love you, Gramma
just throwin it out there but I do now own a sweater vest. hahahah so we need a brother pic. where's jeralds?????
-RYAN-
Ryan, that would be Sooo much fun! Jerry doesn't know it but he WILL be wearing a sweater vest too...
hahahahah =)
-RYAN-
SWEETNESS!
They are very cute, great faces and cute outfits!
Post a Comment