Even if she wasn't my kid, I would still say that Kelsey was a beautiful child. A stinker for never smiling for the camera, but still a beautiful child. Thanks Leanna for taking such a great picture :)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LEANNA Thanks again for another great picture. And even if she wasn't my grand daughter I would think she is a VERY beautiful little girl. Love you Kelsey. Gramma
Beautiful picture, Leanna. And yes, whoever she belonged to I would think she is a beautiful little princess. Sounds like we are all in agreement!! The other Grandma
5 comments:
LEANNA Thanks again for another great picture. And even if she wasn't my grand daughter I would think she is a VERY beautiful little girl. Love you Kelsey. Gramma
She's so sweet!
Beautiful picture, Leanna. And yes, whoever she belonged to I would think she is a beautiful little princess. Sounds like we are all in agreement!! The other Grandma
Awww! Kelsey you are a beautiful girl inside and out! I love you! Come to Colorado again!!! :)
Oh. My. Goodness. She is so gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment