Kelsey had her 15 month well baby check a few days ago, yes, I know she is much closer to 16 months than 15, but she is the third child, such is life! Kelsey is quite the "sturdy girl", the Dr. made the comment, "well I can see that she hasn't missed any meals!" Kelsey weighed in at 27 lbs. 8 oz. (96%) and is 32 3/4 inches tall (97%). By comparison at 15 months Thomas weighed 25 lbs. 4 oz. and was 30 3/4 inches tall . Zachary at 15 months weighed in at 26 lbs. 4 oz. and was 32 inches tall. (I'm terribly impressed with myself that I actually had this info in the boys baby books!) I suppose I will have to scratch figure skating, gymnastics and ballet as possible carer choices for Kelsey, I think basketball, volleyball, or icehockey might be a better fit.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
A sturdy girl
Kelsey had her 15 month well baby check a few days ago, yes, I know she is much closer to 16 months than 15, but she is the third child, such is life! Kelsey is quite the "sturdy girl", the Dr. made the comment, "well I can see that she hasn't missed any meals!" Kelsey weighed in at 27 lbs. 8 oz. (96%) and is 32 3/4 inches tall (97%). By comparison at 15 months Thomas weighed 25 lbs. 4 oz. and was 30 3/4 inches tall . Zachary at 15 months weighed in at 26 lbs. 4 oz. and was 32 inches tall. (I'm terribly impressed with myself that I actually had this info in the boys baby books!) I suppose I will have to scratch figure skating, gymnastics and ballet as possible carer choices for Kelsey, I think basketball, volleyball, or icehockey might be a better fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
=) Can't wait to give Kelsey hugs next week. Hailey has her one year check up tomorrow (she's 14 months old)...like you said, that's life for the 3rd.
It's all how you look at it, you aren't late for the one year check up, just early for the 15 month :)
What on earth are you feeding that child??! I checked Michael's baby book and he wasn't even 20lbs at 15 months. Skinny Minny that he is! LOL
Okay, I cannot read today. Michael was 22 lbs 14 oz at 15 months. Still skinny!
Can't wait to see you guys! Riley says Kelsey would make a great rodeo queen:)
Post a Comment