I've decided to try growing a garden....again. The first garden that I planted consisted of three tomato plants, the grand total of our crop was FIVE tomatoes. About three years ago I planted two tomato plants and one cucumber plant, the crop this time was THREE tomatoes and one rotten cucumber. This year I concluded that the first garden failed because of our poor soil, the second garden because the pots were too small, and because I just don't have a green thumb! So I'm trying again. The garden this year consists of one cherry tomato plant, one heirloom tomato plant, a sweet red pepper plant, and a strawberry plant. If we get more than five tomatoes then the garden will be a success!

2 comments:
That's it! I now know what I am going to buy you for your birthday! I am getting you the "topsy turvy" you know, the thing where you grow your tomatoes upside down!! They show LOTS of tomatoes growing on the commercial...so I am sure YOU would get just the same in real life!!!
I actually thought about buying one! There is a house down the road from us that has some, I'm keeping my eye on them to see how many tomatoes they actually get.
Post a Comment