My sisters and I, each of us holding our baby girl. From L-R, Leanna & Hailey (15 months) Emily & Riley (6 months) myself and Kelsey (16 months). Such fun!
4 comments:
Chronicle of the Chapmans
said...
You ladies all have the same smile but other than that who would know you are sisters?
I agree. You all have the same smile! And how fun to all have little girls the same(ish) age! It will be fun for them to have each other to play with. :D
4 comments:
You ladies all have the same smile but other than that who would know you are sisters?
I know! That's why I think it is so funny that my kids look a like :)
what fun it was to hang out with you two:) I hope Hailey, Kelsey, and Riley have the same fun we have together:)
I agree. You all have the same smile! And how fun to all have little girls the same(ish) age! It will be fun for them to have each other to play with. :D
Post a Comment