I had the opportunity today to cash in on my present Angela gave me on my 40th birthday (04/14). Aside from the typical thoughts that go through one's mind, my only apprehension was that I would love it...and I did! An addiction that will never be, too expensive.Once we reached 10,500', Mickey (the tandem instructor), attached his harness to mine. We each put a foot out on the step over the right wheel, and rolled out of the plane. I learned on my own that it is easier to breathe through the nose at 134mph in a free fall than with the mouth open. One nice thing, there are no bugs at that altitude.
The only bad part about the dive was the opening of the chute. The tandem instructor, Mickey, even said it was a hard opening. According to the regulars, "there's no such thing as a perfectly good plane."



4 comments:
this looks awesome, Jerry!! Good for you doing something like that! I hope you had a great time- Jory
Jerry, it did look like you were having a GREAT time. (What will your mother say? " That Jerry....) Blue Tarp
OMG! My stomach is officially on the floor right now! You are crazy!!! But glad you had fun :)
Wow! Looks like fun. Though the little cirlce attaching the chute to you sure looks small.
Post a Comment