So I suppose I have been stopping at "Cuppa Joe", our local yummy coffee kiosk, a bit too often for iced mocha's. Kelsey has been calling her bottle and sippy cup "mocha".
That's Great! I love this picture. I'm so EXCITED to see you guys soon. If Caden sees a starbucks mug, he'll pick it up, pretend it's a latte and say, "Look! I'm a mommy."
Ohhh so precious!!!! I am so proud of your children! Lanny, I still tell the story of how Xander could pick out Starbucks from the backseat (by age 2) and tell you that Mommy drinks Latte and Daddy drinks Mocha's!!! So great! I wonder if they have Starbucks sippy cups??hmmm....Auntie Emmy must support this great habit of theirs! Now if one of them would only work there to support ours!!! LOL!
P.S. Heather told me the other day when Samantha and Rachel were playing with their kitchen Samantha was reciting my Starbucks order... iced grande nonfat one pump mocha no whip...scary...
Ok, to clear the air a bit, coffee doesn't keep me out of winter depression, I actually get spring and summer depression. I'm on the way out right now because Steelers football is starting up. Jerry
oh yes! Football season is upon us! Go Bronco's! although don't tell anyone but I might have to become a "closet" Steelers fan due to the current Bronco's situation...
8 comments:
That's Great! I love this picture. I'm so EXCITED to see you guys soon. If Caden sees a starbucks mug, he'll pick it up, pretend it's a latte and say, "Look! I'm a mommy."
Doesn't she just look too cute!
Ohhh so precious!!!! I am so proud of your children! Lanny, I still tell the story of how Xander could pick out Starbucks from the backseat (by age 2) and tell you that Mommy drinks Latte and Daddy drinks Mocha's!!! So great! I wonder if they have Starbucks sippy cups??hmmm....Auntie Emmy must support this great habit of theirs! Now if one of them would only work there to support ours!!! LOL!
P.S. Heather told me the other day when Samantha and Rachel were playing with their kitchen Samantha was reciting my Starbucks order... iced grande nonfat one pump mocha no whip...scary...
Dan says, "You pacific northwesterners are all crazy!" "Look at the 'monsters' you are creating!"
Dan, In the Pacific Northwest our coffee habit is a medical condition caused by a lack of sunshine from October to July 5th :)
I still think it's a conspiracy...
Dan
Ok, to clear the air a bit, coffee doesn't keep me out of winter depression, I actually get spring and summer depression. I'm on the way out right now because Steelers football is starting up.
Jerry
oh yes! Football season is upon us! Go Bronco's! although don't tell anyone but I might have to become a "closet" Steelers fan due to the current Bronco's situation...
Post a Comment