Saturday, July 18, 2009

First Class Baby



Last week my mom, Kelsey and I flew to Colorado to visit my sister Emily, her husband Dan and their sweet 8 month old baby girl Riley. We flew stand-by, and as luck would have it, the only available seats were in first class! Having never flown in first class before, I was cracking up when the flight attendant came by and put an over sized linen napkin over our tray table for a tablecloth! We had REAL silverware, plates and glassware, and we were give the choice between a fruit or an egg plate. We chose the fruit which came with an incredibly yummy croissant . Back in coach (which I shall forevermore refer to as steerage), they were given the opportunity to BUY a variety of snacks for $ 3.00. No croissants for them.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

First Class. What a treat! You know that's all Kelsey is going to want to fly now =).

Gibson Family said...

ohh 1st class is the life for me! Once you've had a taste of the glory...it's hard to go back to "steerage"! So glad you could come and visit! We had so much fun, but we sure missed you Lanna-belle!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beginning of your recital of your trip and fun with Emily's family. I understand Kelsey really enjoyed Riley.

Anonymous said...

This is a must for Kelsey's baby book.
She is a real first class baby!! Love you It was great fun. Gramma

Anonymous said...

thats awesome!! I bet that made the flight much more comfortable. =)

Ryan