Thank you so much for making the trip out here!! WE were blessed to have you guys here:) thanks again.Love, Em Dan and Riley P.S. Dear kelsey, I had fun playing with you. Please come see me again. I love you. Let's go visit Hailey. Love, Riley Jo
What a special time. I'm glad you and mom were able to go. Hailey is so excited to play with Riley & Kelsey soon!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Thank you so much for making the trip out here!! WE were blessed to have you guys here:) thanks again.
Love, Em Dan and Riley
P.S. Dear kelsey, I had fun playing with you. Please come see me again. I love you. Let's go visit Hailey. Love, Riley Jo
What a special time. I'm glad you and mom were able to go. Hailey is so excited to play with Riley & Kelsey soon!
Post a Comment