Last weekend Kelsey and I took advantage of the fact that the boy's went camping and had a "girls weekend" on the Oregon coast with my Mom and Grandma. The last time Kelsey was at the beach she was only 6 months old, so she really took no notice of where she was. THIS time however, Kelsey ran and played in the sand and tentatively put her feet in the water. Kelsey did NOT like the water AT ALL, not only was the water cold, but it was really disconcerting to her that the water "moved" and would come up behind her. Poor little girl. She was much happier playing in the dry sand away from the water. On a side note, only in Oregon would you find 20 something year old guys hanging outside a organic free trade coffee shop listening to odd music from India next to a Prius. I guess I'm weird, I found it quite funny :)

4 comments:
Manzanita! So glad you were able to enjoy our favorite spot on the beach. Love the story of the granola boys-very Oregon =).
I love the picture of her chubby little foot! So cute!!! Alex enjoyed the beach this year too. I love this age. :) How do you make those fun collages of pictures? Is that a blogger thing?
It is so easy to make the collages :) all you do is down load picasa. You can click on the icon for it (the multicolored square) at the end of the post.
So funny! Granola boys..only in Oregon :) Wish we could have been down on the beach with you!
Post a Comment