Zachary received his first bike this week, he was so excited to have a "big boy" bike just like Thomas. Our original plan was give Zac a bike for his fourth birthday (which is what we did for Thomas), but since Zac's birthday is Oct. 27th, right in the middle of rainy season we decided to give it to him now so he could get some riding time on it. Plus Zac is about 98% potty trained and we definitely wanted to reward that accomplishment! The next day after he got the bike Zac woke up at 5 A.M. wanting to go outside and ride his bike, Jerry told him it was a bit early and to go back to bed :)

3 comments:
I can't believe you didn't go ride bikes with him at 5 am.
Attaboy Zac!!! I expect to see him zipping around on his bike very soon! Watch out! New vistas are now available!
5 am?! Ohhh that's too early to do anything!!! But for you Zac...I would get up---provided we were riding to our local Starbucks.. :)
Post a Comment