Too cute. She could probably get a scholarship to Evergreen for her "alternative" counting methods.
cute! Hopefully she she'll come to school here in Colorado...I hear in Boulder they would appreciate her "alternative" counting...LOL
Where is the picture? All that comes up on our computer is a blank white rectangle. I believe she is undoubtedly a very skilled counter!
It's a video clip, so you will probably have to wait quite a bit for it to show up on your computer.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute. She could probably get a scholarship to Evergreen for her "alternative" counting methods.
cute! Hopefully she she'll come to school here in Colorado...I hear in Boulder they would appreciate her "alternative" counting...LOL
Where is the picture? All that comes up on our computer is a blank white rectangle. I believe she is undoubtedly a very skilled counter!
It's a video clip, so you will probably have to wait quite a bit for it to show up on your computer.
Post a Comment