Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last day of Kindergarten

 
Yesterday was Thomas' last day of Kindergarten. Where did the time go? What happened to the two year old who would only say seven words? (those seven words were, ma-ma, da-da, kitty, ice, yeah, oh boy!, & no) I just had to smile when Thomas got into trouble at school for talking too much! Yes, I addressed the talking issue, but I still had to smile! The last day of Kindergarten was celebrated in grand style with the Kindergarten Olympics. Thomas received a gold in the hoop shoot, 10 yard dash,& long jump, silver in the obstacle course, & bean bag toss, and bronze in the nail pounding. Wise Mrs. Wilson (Thomas' teacher) had the kids divided up into groups of three or four all according to their ability so the kids were all fairly evenly matched. Overall Thomas received a silver for the long jump when the distances of all his classmates were compared. Great Job Thomas! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gibson Family said...

Oh Thomas! How did you get so big?? I am going to put a brick on your head so you don't get any bigger! We love you! Love, Auntie Emmy, Uncle Dan Dan and Riley Clyde :)

Anonymous said...

Good work, Thomas!!! You are a special young man! PopPop and Grandma love you very much.

Anonymous said...

Who is the little boy on a tricycle with red shorts on?