Monday, June 8, 2009

While mom is away......

 
While I was refereeing a sword fight between two pirates, Kelsey helped herself to the cookies that I had cooling on the kitchen counter. The boys NEVER did this! At Kelsey's age, 17 months, Thomas would have stood next to the counter pointing at the cookies saying, "Oh boy!" while furiously signing "please". Zachary would have stood next to the counter pointing at the cookies saying, "cook plee, cook plee". Kelsey? She just pushes a chair up to the counter and helps her self!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Chronicle of the Chapmans said...

LOL, it's always the third one!!! LOL, just kidding. How many did she manage to eat while you were gone? Are those mugs on the shelf behind her?

Gibson Family said...

I can't stop laughing! But how true! Ohh the third child! I wonder what the 4th would do??

Mullin family said...

Oh, Lets not go there! Three is enough craziness, four would push me over the edge!

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

I guess each one is getting more and more self-sufficient. :D Soon she'll be baking them herself!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little "cookie"That Kelsey Girl!!!
Love Gramma

Mullin family said...

To answer your question, I think she ate about three cookies, :) The mugs on the shelf are my Starbucks collection of mugs from various cities and states. Some are from places that I've been to, (Atlanta) others were given to me by people who have gone to fun places that I'd like to visit someday (Maui).

Anonymous said...

Love it! What fun! (At least for grandparents) Obviously she likes your cookies, Angela! PopPop thought it was Zac when he noticed it from across the room. She and Zac really look a lot alike.